At Broadway, we value art and performance as a way to nurture student confidence and help them develop and express their individual voice. Students are offered opportunities in Vocal, Music, Dance, Drama & Art. Lessons include drawing, painting, clay modeling, hip hop, African dance, jazz, ballet & more!
In 2019, Broadway Academy earned a Performance Index Score of 75.3 demonstrating that our students are high achievers. Broadway also received A ratings in Gap Closing & Overall Value-Added, showing that our students are beating the odds with academic achievement above expectations! Read the ODE’s most recent report card here.
Broadway Academy student progress in Math, ELA & Science is well above the state average as evidenced by Broadway’s A Rating in Overall Value-Added in ODE’s most recent report card (2018-19).
- AMP Helpful Resources
- Online & Hybrid Student Internet Reimbursement Policy
- A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
- Broadway Academy Featured on New Day Cleveland
- 20-21 Opening Information for Parents
- 20-21 Learning Options for Students
- Statement Regarding the Death of George Floyd
- Accredited by Cognia™
- Free Meal Program
- Visual & Performing Arts Program